A distinctive appearance and incredible durability makes our Contour Sign Series a cut above the rest. Classic beveled edges and along a sturdy 3/8" thick back plate complement the classic details of this sign, which exceeds ADA regulations for durability. FirstTouch™ ceramic Braille lettering complements the raised text and graphics, and is ideal for churches, offices, medical facilities, and more.
• Stylized Lexan polycarbonate back plate with decorative edge.
• Sign face is built from scratch and chemical-resistant plastic.
• Inserts that are easily updateable with your laser printer or labeling machine.
• Raised white characters and FirstTouch™ baked-on ceramic Braille complies with the Americans with Disability Act and offers a unique, responsive feel.
• Choose from over 20 panel colors to perfectly match your interior.
• Effortless installation with double-sided adhesive on the back of each sign.