• This is the brightest and most durable sign sheeting material produced by Orafol. Reflexite Super-High Intensity Prismatic Grade sheeting offers five times the reflectivity of Engineer Grade signs yet won't crack or peel when bent like 3M Diamond Grade sheeting. Reflexite is extremely bright, abrasion resistant, flexible and UV stable.
• Rigid sign is constructed from 55 mil (.055") thick polycarbonate plastic that is flexible with UV stabilized polymers to prevent fading.
• The support post is made of a flexible plastic resistant to ultraviolet light, ozone and hydrocarbons. The post has sufficient stiffness to remain upright in windy conditions, and is capable of withstanding a minimum of 20 impacts at 70 MPH.
• These signs combine the exceptional daytime and twilight visibility of fluorescent colors with the bright nighttime reflectivity, wide angle performance and flexibility of Reflexite's cube corner microprisms. This combination provides superb clarity at the most dangerous times of the day (at dawn and at early evening times).
• Fluorescent yellow green was approved in 1998 by the FHWA for use at pedestrian and bicycle crossings located throughout the community in such places as schools, intersections, crosswalks, shopping centers, etc.