• Constructed from a 125 mil (1/8") thick heavy-duty acyrlic substrate that is impact resistant (5 times as strong as traditional glass), essentially making them shatterproof.
• The hard-wearing aluminum coating is capable of reflecting precise images that are undistorted like a mirror.
• Signs are UV stabilized to prevent yellowing when subjected to direct sunlight and have a working temperature range of -40° to 180°F.
• Text and graphics are screen printed providing a glossy finish with vibrant colors that are highly resistant to chemicals and abrasions.
• Signs have four holes for rapid installation onto any flat surface.
• The acrylic material satisfies UL 94HB Standard for Safety of Flammability of Plastic Materials.