• Made from 40 mil (.040) thick aluminum, the face is laminated with a Glo Brite photoluminescent film.
• Glow-in-the-dark projecting signs are noticeable in both directions, and are great for emergencies and blackouts. Use above doors or equipment. Signs absorb light by day and glow at night. Are suitable for both indoors and outdoors.
• Photoluminescent signs do not require electricity, and avoid hassles of battery or bulb replacement and the expense of wiring. After an emergency, you can quickly return to building (and not wait for a battery pack to laboriously recharge).
• Meets and exceed the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards. The luminance specification (E2072) requires that signs meet the following measurements: 20 mcd/m2 (milli candela per square meter) after 10 minutes in full darkness; and, 2.8 mcd/m2 after 60 minutes in full darkness. Our Glo Brite 7520 luminance measures in at 56 mcd/m2 after 10 minutes in full darkness and 7 mcd/m2 after 60 minutes in full darkness. In addition, it complies with DIN 67510-1 (the European equivalent to ASTM), International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 15370, International Maritime Organization (IMO) Resolution A.752(18), and the Photoluminescent Safety Products Association (PSPA) Class B.
• Aluminum signs withstand abuse better than plastic signs. Projecting signs come with predrilled holes - for fast installation.