Grab people's attention while showing them the way safety with a Brushed Silver AlumaGlow Sign.
- Sign face absorbs light during the day, so it can shine at night or during an emergency. Photoluminescent material is blended with acrylic, for a longer lifespan.
- Sign is made of a thick 60 mil aluminum. A sturdy construction when compared to 40 mil aluminum used by other companies.
- Meets UL 924 standards for visibility and mechanical construction. Sign will stay lit for over 90 minutes in a blackout or emergency.
- Sign features 4 mounting holes to permanently secure the sign to a flat surface. Installation is quick and easy with predrilled holes. Many competitors do not include mounting holes which can make installation difficult.
- Includes 2 metal snap-on chevrons. Metal chevrons are superior to adhesive chevrons used on other exit signs. Adhesive chevrons can be easily peeled off, while metal chevrons are secure. Simply snap in the appropriate arrow to direct traffic to the closest exit.